It’s almost the season for merriment, special family meals and japes of all kinds – so what better way to get ready than to make some unique gifts at our wonderful hands-on Rejig Xmas Workshops?
This year’s Rejig Christmas Workshop sessions will run on Saturdays in November 10am – 4pm in the South Park Education Room
Sessions cost £10 for adults & £5 for children and include materials.
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Soft drinks, refreshments, fruit and seasonal treats provided – but please bring a packed lunch
- SAT Nov 7th Fabric dyeing and wax batik printing to transform unwanted sheets & blankets into beautiful, personal fabrics
- SAT Nov 14th Experiment with all kinds of embroidery – hand & machine embroidery, beads, buttons, lace and braid
- SAT Nov 21st Learning how to use satin, silks, velvet and luxury fabrics in crazy patchwork for special gifts
- SAT Nov 28th Free ‘Sew Saturday’ drop-in session for making christmas stockings the Rejig way
- SAT Dec 5th Use your new skills and ideas to make very special decorations and gifts
For more information or to book a place please contact: